Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Understanding Through Disagreement (thank god this ain't about abortion)

Hi Katya,
I hope you are enjoying this rain as much as I am. I would love to put Lowe's on Hwy 93, particularly at the corner of Berkley and 93. But then all the Monaco Estates people would be upset. We are so land locked and land poor, at least from the retail side of things. I would like to see Clemson extend out to Rd 18 and do more retail out that way. Maybe one day.
As our economy goes down the drain and jobs are lost, either to illegal immigrants or corporations taking their companies out of the US, I am personally happy to have good health and wake up everyday and not have to wonder where my next meal may come from or a roof over my head. We all need to be humbled in this world and I was so against the bailout our great government just did.
I will go off of council at the end of the year and plan to run for county council in 2 years. I was a deputy sheriff with Pickens Co for 25 years and have always felt a sense of loyalty to the county. What I suggest you do, is run for office. Always be pastionate in what you believe in and always, always be true to yourself. That is my philosphy in life and I would rather look you straight in the eye and be truthful, than sell my soul to the Devil.
Margaret



Ms. Thompson,
As I've said before, even though you and I don't see eye to eye on some things, I do think you're cool (-;

All the best,
Katya

No comments:

Post a Comment