Monday, October 6, 2008

awwwwe She Got Her Feelings Hurt

Nancy (tiger) Bennett's answer to my Lowe's letter in last blog:
-----Original Message-----From: nancybtiger@bellsouth.net [mailto:nancybtiger@bellsouth.net] Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 4:05 PMTo: Katya Subject: Re: Lowe's on Isaqueena!?
I do not value any correspondence that threatens me at the ballot box. I am disappointed that a highly educated citizen should resort to such a low level threat. Nancy Bennett--Clemson City Council


My answer:
Ok, but you have not told me your opinion about the planned development. That being said, the ballot box is the only recourse I have in telling my representatives whether or not I like the job they are doing for me; I’m just being straight forward, maybe that’s not how politics works. But thanks for your answer.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment