Friday, October 15, 2010

Again


Bend over, it’s vô’tin’ tahm again.  yoohoo.

Proctologist Rectal Exam

Last night, for a few seconds I was aware of a Nikki fucking Haley commercial on the fucking tube.  ... What kind of air brain spells Nicky as Nikki anyway ...  

There it was, her silent face looming on our screen; and already I could feel a hand pushing me down.  The image was silent instead of spouting off predictable platitudes only because Curtis mutes all and every commercial.  I looked up from whatever I was doing; and when I saw her face, I was not a believer...  

I told Curt, “There’s our next Governor...”  And Curtis replied with, “I wonder why we even vote in this state,” referring to the fact that no matter who is running in this day and age, the morons of this state will always vote for a republican, no matter how stupid he or she is, or how detrimental his or her stated policies might be to those same morons that vote these clowns into office. If Satan himself were running as a republican in this state, he'd win even if his campaign were to stick his multi-pronged dick up every one of our asses as long as he reduced property taxes for rich property owners, and babbled about family values for the pious poor, while, of course, sticking his multi-pronged dick up our asses or running down to Argentina to stick his dick up his lover’s ass while preaching from the bible..


Why vote indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment